During December, I’m going to be giving away LOTS of books! This week, I’m giving away three 2-packs of the Legends of the Realm fantasy series:
- Emissary (book 1)
- Merchant of Alyss (book 2, releases January 5, 2016)
- Click the link below to enter (follow the prompt and leave a comment on this post).
- Get bonus entries for tweeting about the contest after you entered (I wrote the tweet for you to make it easy to share).
- Contest opens Monday, November 30, 2015 at midnight PST and closes Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Contest is limited to entrants with U.S. shipping addresses.
- All entrants will be subscribed to my mailing list (unless you’re already on the list). I will not spam you or sell your address. Subscribers receive my latest blog posts and advance notice of my upcoming books and contests. If you don’t wish to receive messages from me, you can unsubscribe with one click.
I think my fav is Gandalf the grey
Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden (Parkour!)
that would be Merlin..
I am kinda old school so I would have to say Merlin.
If we’re talking secular fiction, I’ll have to go with Elminster Amur. Else, the answer must be Gandalf.
Howell Jenkins in Dian Wynne Jones book Howl’s Moving Castle
Gandalf for sure
Gandolf the Grey, of course! But closely followed by Merlin.
Mine has to be Gandalf the Gray!!!
Harry Dresden as recorded by Jim Butcher
Merlin, then Gandalf
I guess I will have to go with Merlin. I also like Gandalf and of course I like the Harry Potter wizards. I have read so many books that I can’t remember all the different ones. Those are the most popular.
The Wizard of Oz
The first one that comes to mind is Oz, but that is probably because I am reading The Wonderful Wizard of Oz to my class.
My favorite wizard would have to be either Gandalf or Merlin. It depends, of course, on which telling of Arthur you have as to whether Merlin is higher or lower then Gandalf since not all Merlins are created equal.
I like Merlin.
My favorite is Gandalf. I’m looking forward to reading the next book in the Thomas Locke series.
Merlin and Gandolf are my favorites!
I was always partial to Oz
I actually don’t have a favorite wizard or mage, but I love this Legends of the Realm series. 🙂
So many people say merlin, and I hate to follow crowd. But have to say merlin.
I like Merlin!
Definitely Merlin! Classic!
Read the first and eagerly awaiting the second. Destined to be a classic.
Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter.
I could go for a new fantasy series, but I won’t start it until after Christmas. It’s too weird to read my Christmas materials after the season. 🙂
Forgot to add that I am pretty unfamiliar with this genre, so I don’t have a favorite wizard, yet.
theses book make great reads.
Many favorites, but I’ll pick Prospero from the Tempest.
By far, it would have to be Gandalf. However, Thomas Covenant, though not a true mage by definition, was a very good magical (and disturbed) character.
Always loved Merlin.